Immersion Programme allows students to participate in seminars, lectures and field visits with leading academics and professionals from a variety of industries. The course provides its participants with an introduction to India’s diverse regulatory, business and social impact landscape.
Throughout the course of the programme, students the opportunity to interact with leading experts such as:
- Senior Executives from Corporate firms in India, including on-site visits;
- Partners from top tier law firms;
- Distinguished academics from Indian institutions from a variety of disciplines;
- Entrepreneurs and social entrepreneurs; and
- Australian diplomats and Government officials.
In previous programmes, participants have taken part in activities such as:
- Site visits to Jindal Steel and Power Limited facilities in the state of Chhattisgarh;
- Trip to the Taj Mahal (Agra);
- Tour of the Supreme Court of India;
- Roundtable discussions at the Australian High Commission, New Delhi;
- Various networking events and opportunities to interact with practitioners, academics and students;
- Site visits with local social entrepreneurs and NGOs; and
- Participation in Indian Republic Day and Australia Day celebrations.